Simones cake creations

Simones cake creations
Rainbow cake

Wednesday 12 October 2011

So I have been busy in my absence......


it has been a while and I have to say the world went topsy turvy for a while, and never fear i am back ... and i have been caking along quite well in my absence.... i know you missed me like a Diarrhoea shower I'll bet... all two of you and thats no joke. My beautiful niece Katia turned 18 and i did a great 2 tier mud cake for her in turquiose and black with purple ... celebration was the theme as was coming of age .. so here is the result..alas i took no pics of the making process ...sorry!!!
Also I made a giant cupcake for a friends 40th and i went for cute yet sophisticated... with 24 mini cupcakes to go with it  in matching Pink and black....they gave me free reign with this one and this is what you get for letting me run free......



No comments:

Post a Comment